Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Movie Mistake Madness

Mistakes:
1. Some of my sentences needed to be more concise and clear and so I will change that.
2. "...connecting us to a network that may soon determine one's job..." Us and One's  (Need to make them agree)
3. Accidentally said reader instead of author; simple change but very prominent mistake.

Movies
I also believe that asking for your favorite movie is a mean question well when it is directed toward people who have a hard time making decisions. There are just so many good ones! But here are some of my favorites:
1. Notebook
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. She's the Man
4. Tangled
I know they are really girly and lovey but I like them :) I also appreciate action movies but I don't like scary movies. This is tough :/

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I didn't even think of tangled when I was doing all my movies. That is such a good one. Ha I think I am going to go back and put that one down on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love She's the Man! I felt so "scholarly" when I found out it was based on one of Shakespeare's plays, Twelfth Night:)

    ReplyDelete