Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Ultimate Cheese

-Decorating with hearts for Valentine's Day is like decorating with bones for Halloween; we like our bodies.
-Roses are red, violets are blue and these kinds of poems are like something you should never do.
-Eating cake by yourself on Valentines is like two people eating cake but take away one person.
-It took her thirty minutes to write this beautiful letter to her boyfriend. She then sprayed it with perfume like her dad does when he is trying to make the bathroom smell good after he spends thirty minutes in it.
-She played hard to get as a baby would play peek-a-boo.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I loved the fourth one. Reminds me of my own dad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the 4th is the best. Although, I think 3 would be wonderful too (more cake for me = more happiness for me).

    ReplyDelete